Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Worst customer service

_3439

I have asked for a refund for my course and was promised one. No response whatsoever for 3 weeks.
Hi Sneha - Learner Success Manager
Please read the following communication from your customer service team. They have been dragging me for the last 4 weeks with no resolution or communication. Its extremely frustrating and disappointing.
Jai Kasinathan
714 296 4862

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Refund status -00830534
To: <jyothsna@simplilearn.net>
Cc: B Akshatha Pai <akshatha.pai@simplilearn.net>

I am disappointed with the progress made and the lack of communication.
Please let me know where we are with this request.
Jai Kasinathan
On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:37 PM Jai Kasinathan <jai.kasinathan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jyothsna
Please let me know the status of the refund. I need to file tax and this is critical for me.
thank you
Jai Kasinathan
On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:33 PM B Akshatha Pai <akshatha.pai@simplilearn.net> wrote:
Hello Jai,
Sorry for the late reply. I am out of office in an emergency. You can contact the below given email for the further updates.
00830534 this is your ticket number. You can email or get in touch with jyothsna@simplilearn.net
Thanks
Akshatha
TlymXE2dYIEA7Uvu3q4p6cECwoLJLrkacpFUHNZ8gU1mRiKWu3YqgrciIc7wVHwPtUUpLP0seLhz31qjiIkziuCOtKZR1nTB1dhpoGkA_4448C5tiHVgm-CvhrOohBsi2gjQPzSGbt0nuxKhnUarpEoKmddl2uyDmYpHor5CNe41qPDQ5htFRLchGbGCm2F6MirHLN3PEWgc=s0-d-e1-ft

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 1:44 AM Jai Kasinathan <jai.kasinathan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Akshatha
Please provide some reference to your case that you opened internally for my refund. It has been two weeks and I have no reference on progress being made.
thank you
Jai Kasinathan
On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 5:50 AM Jai Kasinathan <jai.kasinathan@gmail.com> wrote:
Akshatha, Thank you for your response. I was bit worried when I did not hear from you.
Jai Kasinathan

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 5:39 AM B Akshatha Pai <akshatha.pai@simplilearn.net> wrote:
Hello Jai,
Sorry for the late reply. Since your refund case is out of the time frame according to the policy, and based on the problems you have faced and unhappy about the program this was escalated. So once the refund is raised I will receive the notification and will update you the same. Like I assured you will receive your refund.
Thanks
Akshatha
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 8:27 PM Jai Kasinathan <jai.kasinathan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Akshatha
Please copy me on your progress. It’s been over a week and I have reciieved no communication from your team. I am concerned about the lack of communication.
Thank you
Jai Kasinathan
--
Thank you
Jai Kasinathan
--
Thanks and Regards,
Akshatha Pai
Senior Learning Consultant
844.532.7688 x: 1579
Simplilearn
World's #1 Online Bootcamp