Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Wrong voucher issued for exam

Stephen Prasad

Alumni
Hi,
I enrolled for a course of Certified Scrum Master with SimpliLearn and was supposed to take an exam with EXIN for Agile Scrum Master. However, I was given the wrong voucher - I was given a voucher for Agile Scrum Foundation. I was not aware of the different exams that EXIN is offereing, but since SimpliLearn is a partner, should they not be aware?
I have filed a ticket with the simplilearn on saturday, but I still don't have any constructive communication on how to rectify this.

Can someone please help immediately?

Thanks,
Steve

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi,
I enrolled for a course of Certified Scrum Master with SimpliLearn and was supposed to take an exam with EXIN for Agile Scrum Master. However, I was given the wrong voucher - I was given a voucher for Agile Scrum Foundation. I was not aware of the different exams that EXIN is offereing, but since SimpliLearn is a partner, should they not be aware?
I have filed a ticket with the simplilearn on saturday, but I still don't have any constructive communication on how to rectify this.

Can someone please help immediately?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused in this regard. Could you please provide me the ticket number so that I can take it up personally and resolve this for you, if not resolved already.

You could also write to me directly at amer.natarajan@simplilearn.com. I will ensure that this is resolved on priority.