You did not ask for the process Group. You asked f...

Discussion in 'Other Project Management Courses' started by Narsima Rao, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Narsima Rao

Narsima Rao Member

You did not ask for the process Group. You asked for the key document. you do not know how to ask a Q.

Q. You decide to interview key stakeholders to capture their ideas about possible risks on the project, as well as to understand their risk perceptions and attitudes. Where did the key document containing the stakeholder information most likely come from?

Stakeholder register
    Planning process group
    Initiating process group
    The risk management plan.

2. Priyamwada

Priyamwada Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Narasima,

We have received your feedback and have forwarded it to the content team.
    We are working upon the same , to get the content evaluated by our Subject Matter Expert.

Regards,
    Priyamwada

3. tim jerome

tim jerome Well-Known Member
    Trainer

This is a very tricky question. What does the stakeholder register capture? What document captures high-level risks?

The stakeholder register captures identification (contact) information, assessment information, and stakeholder classification. The Charter discusses high-level risk. I know it's nit-picking, but for this question, the process group is a better answer.

The question could probably be better worded if it asked just 'what' instead of 'what project document'; otherwise, see this question as a call to action to analyze all possible answers on the exam before selecting the one you determine is the best.

I'm reviewing and analyzing your other question; please have patience, I'll answer as soon as I have guidance.

Regards,