Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

New profile posts

I want extension for my project because of my health issues don't think that I can submit my project on the time so that 's why I want extension for few weak .I hope you guys allowed me give me some more time to submit the project thank you
I want to extend my project time .... Because of my health issues right now I am not in the position that I can submit my project I will make sure that as soon as possible I recover from my illness .I uploaded my project..it's a request to simplilearn please extend my submission time .. thanks you
Hi Chris Iverson,

I am part of the DevOps Post graduate team, i am also your batch, I am trying to submit the final project facing the same issue could you please help me to finish the DevOps Final project?
Hi Chris Iverson,

I am part of the DevOps Post graduate team, i am also your batch, I am trying to submit the final project facing the same issue could you please help me to finish the DevOps Final project?
Hello Rajat,

How are you? Hope you are doing good.
I am trying to get your schedule from simplilearn team for AZ303 and AZ304 but no luck.
It will be great if you can help me with your schedule. Accordingly i will subscribe for the same.

Regards,
Seamon
Current NBR player download link is not working on windows 10, please advise how to play recorded sessions.

i already download NBR player so many time , as per ur link but it doesn't work
i already wasted my 15 to 20 hrs pl do needfull
I am Steve, a professional career counselor for organizations and individuals for IT training and certifications. I am a certified Microsoft training instructor who is passionate about helping people choose the right training and certifications for their future success.
hi Ravi I have a question.
for example I access unstructured data in Twitter or any other social media platform and I want to copy it to (lets say) webconsole . what will be the next step?

Further, after it is copied to local file how can I separate positive and negative feedback.
Hi Nagma, I would like to get an extension for submitting the projects for fundamentals of digital marketing and SEO. Can you please tell me how to raise the ticket for the same?

Thanks,
Jayashree
LAB environment access issue ????????????:(:(:(:(:(
I faced problem with access LAB env. as it show me this message.... ( the usage limit exceeded the lab environment is currently in stopped state and cannot be started until usage limit is extended and ask me to contact support team to get access) please can any one help me with thanks .
hi
S
Sako Nokho
Hello,
I have completed the angular live class training from 4 sept to 26 sept with 88 % on live class and i have also submit my project since 8 days now.
Why i am not getting the certificate unlocked?
Im trying to get into ilab but having trouble pls. email the steps.
N
Nah2020
  • Become a back-end expert - I have a problem with lab access it show me this message ( the usage limit exceeded the lab enviorment is currently in stopped state and cannot be started until usage limit is extended and ask me to contact support team to get access)

K
Kodam Santhosh
hi every one any one tell me how access recorded classes
hi, i could not able to install nbr2 player in my desktop computer. it is windows 11 version. 32 bit computer. plz guide me to install it
Self learning completion scale is not increasing. There are many videos that I have watched completely but scale is showing them incomplete.
Hi,
My course shows expired. Also, Live classes is blank.
If this is not resolved then I will be unable to attend the class tomorrow.
Please look into this and resolve on priority.
Can i know the trainer or teacher name who is assigned on batch of Data Science Machine Learning of batch Starts from 23 oct weekly batch.please reply as soon possible
to concern,
how to find a perfect software requirement specification documents, high level requirement document, proposal, help desk document, technical support document templates for software development. i was searching but iam getting document prepared by final year graduate student. i need professional documents. please support me.
Dear Manoj, I also joined the course and I am in your batch. I am unable to access the lectures which were delivered on 2nd Oct and 3rd Oct 2021. How to ? Secondly, they said a community has been created but I did not get any alert...
Hi i am facing issue in the movielens project. I am unable to get the unique categories of genres. I split the genres but when i try to print them i am getting in the form of list and not individual elements. Also I am not getting how to find the rating of a movie Toystory in graphical representation. Please help me.
hey.. anyone can tell me that is it possible to attend one more live session for CBAP and then work on proejcts and tests.
I am not able to login t o my first session through Simplilearn. Very pathetic chat and voice support. they guys dont help. Still not able to complete the onboarding process
Sir, can you please help me and send 2 sample examples for the projects I was in the hospital the last 10 days and I missed the class and also the time that was running for the project I need to rush!