Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

New profile posts

Hi Vinay,

I trust you are well.
This is Patrick, your former classmate - Simplilearn CISM - March 2021 taught by Murugan.
We have created a Whatsapp group for our class to bring us together for CISM discussions and Exam prep purposes.
If you would like to join us, pls ping me on below number:
+254 700 644 333

Best regards,
Patrick
Hi Vinay,

I trust you are well.
This is Patrick, your former classmate - Simplilearn CISM - March 2021 taught by Murugan.
We have created a Whatsapp group for our class to bring us together for CISM discussions and Exam prep purposes.
If you would like to join us, pls ping me on below number:
+254 700 644 333

Best regards,
Patrick
HI,

In process builder i am unable to create an email alert thro i have created a email template for it. KIndly let me know where i am going wrong.

Thanks & Regards
Bharat
Hi,

Congratulations for you PMP. Dear just want to how to prepare for exam. Can you please help.
I
Ina Martinez
Nidhi,

This is the organization that gives the PMP exam. They may also have study materials. There are lots of partners of PMI that offer discounted self-study courses.

Good Luck,
INA
Hi Friends

I am getting below error. can anyone help and tell me why its comming

> ggplot(Prob_tab_final,aes(x=GreLevels,y=probability_Admission))+geom_point()

Error in .Call.graphics(C_palette2, .Call(C_palette2, NULL)) :
invalid graphics state
Hi jay,
As discussed about my concern to you regarding fees ? do you have any reply? and also want sample project of advanced pay per click
Hi jay,
As discussed about my concern to you regarding fees ? do you have any reply? and also want sample project of advanced pay per click
my course will end in july and i am not able to register classes because classes are full and in some courses live classes is not there plz help me
Good evening Sir,
For project 1 of the PPC course: In Keyword Search (PPC) Reporting and Analysis: what does Share the list of the type of competitive keywords mean?
I can understand keywords used by competitors or keywords with high competition but what can be its types, I have no idea. Can you give me a hint about it?
Thank you!
this is mayank, please help me, i have booked online ITIL foundation exam to be held tomorrow on 27th march with ticket number 00841400. I want to know its status as I did not receive any phone call yet and also when I click on exam link, I could not able to log on with crediential. I kept on resetting password and it shows that reset pwd information has been mailed, but when checked mail, i am not receiving any.
Guruvamsh Nekkar H
Guruvamsh Nekkar H
Hello Mayank,

It might take a while to come through however U would get it.
actually i am new user here and i didn't have any programming knowledge related to python is there any one who help me to boost my knowledge
Please I need someone's assistance here or if a staff from Simplilearn is reading this, please kindly try to contact me. It appears that Simplilearn is a scam because of what I'm currently experiencing. You guys are ghosting me - ignoring my calls and e-mails.
Hi Srinivasa are you also from automation group :) I am Sarika from selenium automation
S
Srinivasa Rao Karrevula
Yes, I'm. If you would like to discuss topics daily we can create telegram group and discuss
Reactions: _27971
_27971
Yes i m ready we can create on group So we can discuss the topics and it would help full to ask any doubts in assignment time please find my number 9741457409 Please asked other also if the are interested
R
Rajib Roy_1
hello
Hi Prakash,

I have attended Dev ops session in the same batch with you.
I am still facing issue downloading the live classes. Are u able to download and save to local?

Also wanted to check with you regarding Project if I can get assistance to complete the project.
I am stuck with it.
HI Divya, you are the customer or the technical teaching staff... I believe I got a response for one of my queries from you... Anyways need your help if you are from the teaching staff... please confirm. Thanks :)
Sir, I attempted the stock trading project from Reinforcement Learning course. After the completion of all episodes, jupyter notebook is showing 'Kernel dead'. Could you kindly detail what might be the problem and how it can be resolved?

Vidya
Cohort 6
Hello Abhishek,
I need to know whom should i approach if i have doubt or some help for project making.
Or any community group on that particular courses.
where we can discuss and solve the issue.
this was told while taking up the course.
Can u Please call on my number 9833997503.
That will be more convenient.
On CBAP course.

Brgds
Rachana
Hello Neha,

As I am new to DevOps, I have completed my Live Class for DevOps Training Certifications 2-3 Weeks ago, But I am struggling badly to understand the Project Requirement. Requesting you to please help me with some mentoring. So that I can understand and participate to submit the Project Assessment.
Hi Alisha,

My PGD in Data science almost completed when can I get placement opportunities from Simplilearn?

Thank you
Pushpa B V
Hi Alisha,

Can you help me in R coding as my question mentioned below by manipulating a data from a Super Market?

Find the Store which have maximum weekly sales from a Supermarket data?
I am not able to live class. The link is opening in browser and showing error 3000. I have webex meet installEd in my iPad. But the link is opening in browser instead of app.